Our first run will be on: April 1st, 2012 at 8:00AM on Sunday at North Shore Heritage Park in Mount Sinai.
Our club is for all levels and all ages: beginners, intermediates, and advanced runners including young and the experienced. Whether you are trying to lower your mile time down or perhaps just going for a set distance or time; our running club will help you not only achieve that goal, but mentally as well (Example: Building Your Confidence). We will provide tips on training, stretching, nutrition & hydration, proper running form, and injury prevention.
Mount Sinai offers various running opportunities for runners, joggers, and walkers and for others who look to reach their peak in training. The location provides great beaches, parks and neighborhoods to complete your daily runs on (Cedar Beach/ Mount Sinai Harbor, Mount Sinai Heritage Park).
Please visit our website: www.mountsinairunningclub.webs.com for more tips and information about this club.
10 Reasons to Join MSRC:
1. Meet new people and make new friends.
2. Stay motivated with your exercise and training.
3. Learn new things about running such as nutrition and hydration, stretching, running techniques, and injury prevention from others.
4. Be able to share your knowledge of running with other runners.
5. Benefit from a structured training.
6. Be able to improve your overall fitness level.
7. Be able to de-stress and relax after a long week or day of work, school or study.
8. Experience a variety of local routes and even incorporate them in to your own training.
9. Be able to take part in races as a group.
10. Have Fun!